You are invited to participate!
Call for Artists to Exhibit at Art on 12
Submission for the Exhibition
- – Submission: Wednesday, November 6, 10 am to 5 pm, on a first-come first-served basis. Although, you may fill out the form and mail it along with a check to the address above to hold a space.
*** Make check payable to: Art on 12.
- – Reception: Saturday, November 9, 2019, from 4 pm to 7 pm.
- – Additional forms are available on the website: arton12.com or at Art on 12 Gallery.
- – Pick up unsold artwork: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
- – Gallery Fee $40 (up to 3 pieces).
- – Art on 12 retains 30% commissions on sales.
- – Artists with sales will be paid on the 10th of the following month.Guidelines
- – Each Guest Artist may submit one to three pieces. Name and title must be on the back of each piece.
- – Maximum size on the outside edge (h”+ w”) – the total of 3 pieces not to exceed 130 inches.
- – Must be original works by the artist.
- – All artwork must be for sale.
- – Unless sold, all entries to remain up during the entire show.
- – Artwork must be properly presented and ready for hanging. Each piece must be properly framed and wired for hanging, no plastic frames or sawtooth hangers.
- – 3D work – not to exceed 50 lbs.
- – Removable label must be on the front identifying artist and entry numberLiabilityArt on 12 will exercise due care in handling works submitted. Art on 12 is NOT responsible for any loss or damage to any work of art.
Participation in this show authorizes Art on 12 to photograph artworks for promotional purposes on Art on 12 website and social media.
Show guidelines and entry form available here.
Your Art on 12 Registration & Guidelines Nov-Dec 2019
For more information email email@example.com